Sunday, February 20, 2011

The World Needs You


Each week I wake up and do such things as: go to work, class, the gym, movies, the mall, and travel.  With my job and the rest of my life I talk to a lot of people......  I see this world as crumbling!  I see the world in need of help!  All over the world everyday babies are born, young adults are graduating high school/college, getting new jobs, finding new relationships, and finding new opportunities.  God made this world! He made the heavens above and below!  He made everything good, from the ground you walk on to the opportunities for new employment. People abuse this world that He created.  Everyone does have free will  and do have choices to make each and everyday.  I see people get new jobs only to get to the top, to be greedy only to benefit themselves.  I see people receive money only to waste it on the best products out there when the homeless rate increases.  Children,young adults, men, and woman are abused by their parents,spouses, and absolute strangers all over the world.
What happened? Why did this world become the way it is?  What is the solution?
Today I want you to open your Bible to Genesis.
Gen. 1:3-4  Then God said,” Let there be light,” and there was light.  And God saw that the light was Good.
Gen.1:12  The land produced vegetation all sorts of seed-bearing plants, and trees with seed-bearing fruit.  Their seeds produced plants and trees of the same kind.  And God saw this it was Good.
Gen. 1:16-18  God made two great lights-the larger one to govern the day, and the smaller one to govern the night.  He also made the stars.  God set these lights in the sky to light the earth, to govern the day and night, and to separate the light from the darkness.  And God saw that is was Good.
Gen. 1:25  God made all sorts of wild animals, livestock, and small animals, each able to produce offspring of the same kind.  And God saw that it was good.
God created Adam and gave him such responsibility and opportunity just as He gives you everyday.  I see this world at times just as the beginning.  I see people lie, cheat, sin.... then try to hide from God just as Adam and Eve did.  As much as you think you are hidden from God I will tell you that you are completely naked.  God knows!  We are born into sinful bodies.  
The solution is YOU! yes YOU!
Brothers and Sisters... you are believers... you have been chosen by God too live for him...  To live  to give all glory to him...
You are his children! His disciples, to show this broken world who He is... who his Son is!  You are the one to show the world without God opportunities wouldn’t be possible.
Brothers and Sisters of Christ I pray with all my heart you continue to spread the word of God.  I pray you can make a difference in every situation you are in.  If you feel you are not making a difference where you are at in life... pray to God about it... He is closer to you more then you know. Pray for what you would think is “the impossible” to happen. Whether it is someone you want to bring to Christ...... to why people are wasting money away while the homeless rate keeps on going up.
End Prayer:
Dear Lord, I thank you for this day..  I thank you for the opportunity to write this blog.. I thank you for everyone who writes all of these messages.  These are your children! your disciples.  Dear Lord I pray you continue shaping hearts all over the world.  I pray for everyone who reads my message with all my heart to continue to keep You number one of their lives and I pray all the glory in Jesus name
Amen 
God Bless Everyone
Bobby C.

No comments:

Post a Comment