Saturday, November 20, 2010

God's Plan

I read through Jeremiah 1 and I was blown away! It really hit the spot if you ever feel your life is like living on a roller coaster.  Something very important that everyone needs to realize is that we serve the same God that Jeremiah served,  We are praying to the same God as Jeremiah, and most of all our God that walks with us each and every day is the same God that walked with Jeremiah.  In this message it talks about Jeremiah thinking he was too young to speak the word of God.  A lot of people think the very same thing.  Society does have it as the older are much wiser and have lived longer so why would they take advise from younger individuals.  Why? because thats the norm.  Its not written in any text that older individuals are always right and younger individuals are always wrong.  
The Holy Bible is Gods word.  It prophesies so many things long before we were even born.  Even way before Jeremiah was born.  In this message it talks about trusting our God completely with all of our heart, all of our mind, and all of our soul.  God’s word says that all throughout the Bible old/new testament and He promises He will be with you and protect you for He will fulfill his plan.  
  • We are Gods plan.  Let me repeat this.... We are God’s plan.  God knows everyone who he puts in and out of life.  He knows every struggle there has ever been.  He knows every move you are taking and will take in the future.  He knows your heart.  For it was in his plan for you to be alive right where you are at.  He knew he was going to send Jesus into the world for his plan was to have you alive right now, to spread the Good News of hope.  To Glorify His name.  To boast about the everlasting God.
  • One day you are going to give account for your life.  Are you going to tell God you were to young or not wise enough to talk to people about the One who put you into this world, or are you going to take the leap out of any comfort zone and know that God has a hold of you?
God Bless 
Bobby C.
Jeremiah 1-15
Jeremiah son of Hilkiah.
  • The Lord first gave messages to Jeremiah during the thirteenth year of the reign of Josiah son of Amon, king of Judah.  The Lords messages continued throughout the reign of King Jehoiakim, Josiah’s son.
  • The Lord gave me this message: “I knew you before I formed you in you mother’s womb.  Before you were born i set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nation.”
-”O Sovereign Lord,” I said,” I cant speak for you!  I’m too young.!”  
  • The Lord replied,”Don’t say i’m too young, for you must go wherever i send you and say whatever I tell you and don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you.  I, the Lord, have spoken!”  Then the Lord reached out and touched my mouth and said,” Look,  I have put my words in your mouth!  Today I appoint you to stand up against nations and kingdoms.  Some you must uproot and tear down, destroy and overthrow.  Others you must build up and plant.
- Then the Lord said to me “ Look Jeremiah! what do you see? And I replied,”  I see a branch from an almond tree.”  and the Lord said,” that’s right, and it means that I am watching, and i will certainly carry out all my plans.  Then the Lord spoke to me again and asked,”What do you see now?  And i replied,” I see a pot of boiling water, spilling from the north.”  “Yes,” the Lord said,”for terror from the north will boil out on the people of this land. Listen!  I am calling the armies of the kingdom of the north to come to Jerusalem. I, the Lord have spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment